Sunday, November 2, 2008

Drink up baby doll...are you in or are you out? Leave your things behind, because it's all going off without you. Excuse me "too busy" you're writing your tragedy. These mishaps you bubble wrap when you have no idea what you're like. So...let go....let go...jump in....well, what are you waiting for? It's alright because there's beauty in the breakdown. So...let go....let go....Just get in. Oh, it's so amazing here! It's alright...because there's beauty in the breakdown.

It gains the more it gives and then it rises with the fall. So hand me that remote...can't you see that all that stuff's a sideshow? Such boundless pleasure...we've no time for later. Now, you can't await your own arrival...you've twenty seconds to comply...

So...let go! So let go! Jump in! Well, what are you waiting for? It's alright because there's beauty in the breakdown. So...let go! Let go! Just get in! Oh, it's so amazing here! It's alright because there's beauty in the breakdown.

Thank you for using Frou Frou to speak volumes to MY heart about YOURS. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. bam! just stopping by to see if you have updated your blog and yes you have! all these pictures are amazing! im so proud :D

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |