Friday, November 21, 2008

Drug Deals and Glamour



I showed the bio section of my website to my teacher Professor Shalat and he had some very good and slightly flattering advice. He said "how am I supposed to know you're the photographer? You could just be a model....where's pictures of you with your camera?" Good point...and thank you. So yesterday I found myself in downtown Santa Ana on 4th and Main in an alley waiting for a friend, Troy Grover. As I was waiting...I definitely saw a guy drive through in a spiffy looking convertible (I'm car retarded.....what's the brand with the two racing flags?)....and stop next to another guy on a bike. They were looking around suspiciously to make sure no one was watching...and I quickly caught on that they didn't want me watching...so i pretended to be super interested in photographing my shoes.....which isn't usually too far from the truth ;). Yes...drug deals...but hey, the location is worth it :). I love love love the old and worn buildings with caged windows and dumpsters everywhere...

Oh yeah...I forgot to tell you the reason I was sitting in an alley in Santa Ana watching a drug deal...I was getting pictures taken for my bio pages on my website. So there's some good ones Troy took and I'm trying to decide which ONE to put on the first page of my bio....

So...cast your votes people!

Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
Option 4
Option 5
Option 6
Thanks for your input! :) And hey!....those of you who followed and commented when I was gone last year....you're more than welcome to comment and follow even though I'm not having crazy adventures abroad. I'm definitely having crazy adventures of a different kind here in Irvine...and I'd love to include you in the craziness!

Peace for Now

11 comments:

  1. ooh! i like 1, 2, and 5 in that order :)

    love,
    kimberrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm i like 1 and 3 a lot. i'm not sure we'll all be so helpful since we like different ones! by the way your website looks amazing so far! I love it- especially the bio part. Can't wait to see it as it is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I can do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both Amanda and I like #5, but you need to use the Curves command to bring out the details in the Camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE option #5!!!!It's beautiful!!!
    Shaz:)

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |