Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time Suckers

After spending the whole day in front of  the computer, I've come to the sad realization that...my computer is a time sucker. For real! I sat down and 7 hours FLEW by. And  what do I actually do for 7 hours on the computer? I work....on photos...and design the website (keep your fingers crossed for a launch date that's sooner rather than later)....emails....and who knows what else. It doesn't help that half my friends are scattered on pretty much every continent...

I've come to the conclusion today...that re-prioritizing should be a priority as soon as possible if I'm ever going to be able to keep track of my days...since my current priorities seem to be times suckers.....and if I continue on this track...I will be 40 before you know it. Sad day.

Friends on different continents: I love you and miss you more than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |