Thursday, October 23, 2008

Daniel and Heather's "Will You"

Today I had the opportunity to shoot engagement photos for a lifelong friend Daniel and his awesome fiance Heather. They chose to have their pictures taken at Angel Stadium since they both happen to be huge Angels fans....bummer the team didn't get further in the finals this year...maybe next year Heather ;).

We got to the stadium a little before 3pm and waited in the offices on the side of the stadium (sidenote: in all the years I've been going to Angel's games at that stadium, I've never noticed offices....wow) and met with a man named Manny. Manny was the coolest host ever! He took us onto the field and chatted with us as we shot EVERYWHERE possible....he even took us on a VIP tour of all the places the very important people get to hang out! We definitely felt like very important people haha....

Here's some of the home run shots of the day ;)

 We shot behind home plate... (how cool is that?!)

We shot in the bleachers....(How often are you the only ones in the stadium?)

We shot in left field... (what a view!)

We even shot in the Press Room.......yes....that's right....the press room :)

And....finally......they made it to third base....(Okay I have to tell you I was so excited about this shot I couldn't sleep last night...SOOOO GOOD!) But really....Daniel and Heather were great sports about this picture and I think it turned out quite nicely...don't you? [black and white by the special request of Daniel]
It was a beautiful day at the stadium.....glad I got to spend it with you guys!

4 comments:

  1. awesome pics! i like the trademark and the frame- it adds a nice touch. i really like that last one- so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You are gifted! =) Hope all is well.
    -Carmelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the bleachers one and the second to last one! you, maam, are getting better EVERY day. seriously. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, these are great,I love the last one in B&W.

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |