Friday, November 28, 2008

Tim and Chelsea's "Will You"

So...a couple months ago, Tim emailed me inquiring about a possible wedding photography excursion in June. As it turns out, a mutual friend of ours, Barri Brown, suggested he consider using me for his wedding photographer. And I love the reason she suggested he contact me....our interest in missions. I had just come back from a 7 month long excursion abroad with YWAM doing missional photography and these two lovely people have a special heart for missions....in fact, they specifically wanted someone to help capture their heart for other cultures in their wedding pictures. 

Tim and Chelsea's story is way cute and it turns out, that despite Chelsea's international upbringing....they met at college....UC Davis to be exact. Their end goal is to live in Africa!!!! How cool is that?! She wants to do medical missions as a Physician's Assistant and he wants to do work in wildlife preservation and education. They're too cute together and it was so fun going to the Santa Ana Zoo and hanging out with them this afternoon! Tim had worked there for a long time, so it was nice getting the official tour and inside information about all the cute animals on exhibit!

These were my favorites...loved those orange flowers on the fence!
Tim took us to see his Eagle Scout project he did for the Zoo...this awesome Tiki bar complete with Bamboo and thatched roof! He's had quite the history with the Zoo and it was fun to see him so excited about coming back and showing Chelsea a part of himself.





Tim and Chelsea....I had a lot of fun with you two! It was so cool to see how in love you two are...and how much fun you have without even trying! It was a good day...fun...educational...and beautiful.

1 comment:

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |