Saturday, November 15, 2008

El Fuego

So....fire. Yup...everything is on fire....first in Santa Barbara...and now in Orange County. It's wierd watching the coverage on the news...it never seems real. Even with an evacuee living in my house (Christopher)...it still doesn't seem real. I guess it isn't real until it happens to me? Who knows...I just know that there are a lot of people displaced at the moment....lots of stress in the air...and I'm sure this is the last straw for many people after living the past couple months in complete recession and depression. I've had more friends get laid off than I've ever experienced. Life is changing. Life is temporal. Things are not forever. I know I probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but it seems to me that the things that really matter in life--the things we should be paying more attention to--are the things that aren't affected by our economy, and those things that cannot be burned or ruined by any natural disaster.

What to do now? Trust. Okay but seriously.... . Trust. Alright. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |