Monday, November 3, 2008

Daniel and Heather's "Will You" Continued

The first part of these pictures were eaten up so quickly I had to put more up....if not for Daniel and Heather to smile at.....for those friends of theirs who cannot be in Irvine for the premiere showing of their ENGAGEMENT pictures. So....another quick run through...
In the Press Room again.....Daniel was stumped by the questions the paparazzi was asking about why the Angel's lost...he said it had something to do with the weather patterns and the Aurora Borealis casting light waves inconsistent with what the Angels were used to seeing on the field...therefore causing them to lose...unfortunate turn of events if you ask me...

Warm-up batting cages....for all the warming up....
The famous bats....Heather drooled a little bit...no she didn't....but almost....


I love this shot...even though it's not really engagement-ish. I just love how his promise is made in Christ and his ring holding the place of his wedding ring is evident of this choice :)....Go God.


Aw....he's all grown up...
Look at the lovely lady soon to be called Mrs. Orduna.... :)

Aaaaaaaand....the ball's hit into deep left field. The angels run....they leap....and they catch the ball right as it's about to leave the stadium! Incredible! Did you see the height of that leap into the back wall! ....way to go kids...

The famous coach's stoic stare into the depths of the game....

Aaaaaand the runner on third goes for the steal...and SLIDES INTO HOME!!!!!

Team Orduna...

We had a wonderful day at the ballpark celebrating the engagement of these two wonderful people. I've had questions about how we got in, where the lights were, who we had connections with, etc. And the answer to all that is Manny. Daniel did most of the legwork, but long story short, all he did was ask, pay, meet Manny at the offices, and have fun EVERYWHERE in the stadium! Manny was so cool and he even gave us a great VIP tour of the press room, the clubhouses, suites, the field, and....basically everywhere! There were no stadium lights on though....for those who were wondering. All we needed was the beautiful ambient light...

1 comment:

  1. Awww I'm so glad I got to see those pictures! Those two are just too cute! And I love the creative and unique idea of shooting there. Kate, great job, once again!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |