Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break: Day 5

Today was a day centered on one person.... Christopher's younger sister Robyn. We took her on a shopping spree (where we randomly bumped into Traig Smith... haha!) and then spent the afternoon traipsing around Brentwood and the neighboring area shooting her Senior portraits. Big thanks to my lighting guy Christopher :)

I first met Robyn last year around this time at Disneyland when she came to visit. She greeted me with a big hug and her smile reached from ear to ear. And now, getting to spend more time with her and her family, I've seen that smile over and over and it never gets old. Not only is she just the cutest thing ever, but she's sweet, very smart, and just stoked on life. I love how much she loves her family and how loyal she is to her friends....such admirable traits for someone just coming out of high school! :) Here's some snapshots of the fun we had today....










I have to add.... when brainstorming ideas of places to shoot, Christopher suggested something with book since her favorite thing in the whole wide world is reading. And sure enough...as we pulled out to start shooting, we asked her if she had a book and she did! I love this picture because it totally captures her spunk :)
Thanks Robyn...and the entire Kernutt family for such a fun time with you guys! I'm positive that this is not the last you'll hear of this girl....

Peace for now...

1 comment:

  1. She has Chris eyes!! :)
    ..love the sepia toned ones and the book one.

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |