Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jason and Sally "We Did"

I've had the privilege of knowing Jason and Sally since 2005 when we all worked at Forest Home together. They worked at Indian Village where they were known as "Ahanu" and "Sugar Pine". The amazing thing about these two is they separately decided to spend their summer serving God...and they happened to be called to the same place...where they met...and now, 3 years later, they're married. God is good...can I get an amen?

AMEN

Anyways, I was super excited when Jason called and said, "when are we shooting 'we got married' pictures?" So here's a few for you guys....and know that I'm stoked to take pictures at the beach anyday...even if it is cloudy...

Something I noticed that was really cool was how their love has seemingly shaped them, even though it's only been a couple months that they've been married. They've seemed to have fallen into their place in the relationship...they're comfortable and confident in each other....and confident in themselves. It's so amazing to be able to witness that...love is great :).




Thanks for letting me share some of your friday night guys! More is on the way...
Peace for Now,

Kate







No comments:

Post a Comment

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |