Monday, October 20, 2008

Camden and Stacey "Will You" Part One

This past weekend, I finally had the privilege of shooting engagement photos for two dear friends, Stacey and Camden. Can I just start by saying they are they cutest thing since Winnie the Pooh? If I've got my facts straight, these two have been friends for years....and in the past couple years, they've realized how amazing and irreplaceable they are in each other's lives. It's very rare to find a couple so centered in their own personal relationships with God that it seeps into their identity as a couple....and it's been so cool to watch them grow the past couple years. Camden...you have my stamp of approval....such a great guy!

There's so many great shots from the day at Crystal Cove...and I couldn't include them all so here's a few for now and more will come later ;)








Can I just say that this is one of my favorites because I think it captures Camden so well...He's this tall, brilliant, quiet, peaceful, centered kind of guy who secretly has his crazy side very few lucky people get to witness....and here it is...

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are soooo good!

    Seriously can't wait to see how the rest turned out!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks again for taking our picutres. We look forward to seeing the rest.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! those are so gorgeous, kate! seriously, you're going to make it big. you are way better than a lot of professional wedding photographers i've seen out there. for serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |