Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No Agenda

This past Sunday I had the unique opportunity to spend a couple hours in Newport Beach just playing around taking pictures of whatever...wherever...whenever...no agenda.Since I've been back in the states, it's been a rare occurrence that I've been able to go out and enjoy just being in a place and feeling free to take pictures of whatever I want to :) So here are some of the pictures from the evening...











Chris underneath Newport pier



















Pretending We're Models













Compliments of Christopher Kernutt Photography













Awesome vintage beach cruiser outside the "Beach Ball" Pub



















My attempt at "Fine Art" Photography



















Christopher pausing to smile for me...




















My "dude...you take good photos whether you think so or not" face....
Compliments of Christopher Kernutt Photography


So if you ever get the chance to just go out and shoot....do it...there's no one expecting a certain look or specific pictures....there's no time constraints....and it's a ton of fun! There's nothing better than good company, the beach, and my camera....

2 comments:

  1. These are great photos! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. so incredibly gorgeous! kate you are a truly amazing photographer. can't wait to see some more of your stuff! and to see you... i'm coming home for a long time at christmas... will you be around??

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |