Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tides Turning

I've been feeling it build for the past two weeks. I journaled about it. I talked with Christopher about it. The tide's been building and I haven't been able to put my finger on it until now. Tonight It's a Grind in Irvine closed. I've felt like my time at It's a Grind was coming to a close, but I couldn't figure out whether I was supposed to quit or whether I was just being dumb and resenting the daily ritual of cleaning windows and waiting around for someone to order something. I didn't want to quit because I love the owners and I liked working there...plus I really needed a steady flow of money. But I still felt like my time was coming to an end. My feelings and journalings and my gut were all right...and it's such a wierd feeling knowing it's over. I have to say...it's a terrifying place in the water after being drop-kicked off the boat ( I hope you all get the Peter reference here...). But in my head, I know He's good. He'll help me figure out the meaning behind no steady money flow and He'll be here every step of the way...even still... thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated.

So for now, I guess all I have to do is pray, learn, and prepare for the fun engagement session I have planned for Sunday. Talk with you all soon friends...

3 comments:

  1. craziness! i totally believe that another job with come along, or your schedule with photography will get crazy... keep the faith. :-) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- that is crazy, but it sounds like God was preparing you for it even though you didn't know what was going to happen. Your in my thoughts and prayers. I have no doubt though that you are going to do great things love. God has big plans for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the whole thing. I am now lost as to where to do my office work in Irvine. Have a suggestion?

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |