Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just a Teaser

John. Christina. Love. Colors. Beauty. Mountains. Clouds. Snow. Old truck. Random.

Love it.

Today I shot an amazing engagement shoot (part one of a series...) in Forest Falls and Redlands. These two amazing people were SO fun to shoot and Christopher and I had a blast hanging out with them! It's been a long weekend and a long day so I'm going to be working on the rest of "John & Christina...the Future Mr. and Mrs. Kohlenberg...Part 1" later....buuuut I wanted to show off a few favorites to keep you coming back for more later ;) Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that last one! it's so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooooooooooooooo jolly talented!!! I LOVE the last one! I want a pic like that! haha!Steve and I still need to have you take our family portrait sometime! Maybe in time for Christmas this year!!
    Keep up the great work, and keep posting you pics! Love them!!
    S:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! The truck is rad and of course, them getting their smooch on with the logs, mountains & mist... soo cool!! Great job Kate!!

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |