Thursday, January 8, 2009

I guess it's that time

So I have to say....one of the first thoughts I had this year has been "holy guacamole...EVERYONE is getting married!" I guess I'm in that span of life when every other month a friend of mine get's married and...it's definitely a sobering thing to think about. We're no longer "post-high schoolers" and we're no longer "college students"...we're young adults. ....SCARY! I'm not wishing I was married....in fact, thinking about getting married at this point in life stresses me out a little bit...I still feel like it's the first year after I graduated high school. I still feel super young....yes... 22 is young in the bigger picture of things....but it's so wierd to think about people my age and younger getting married! Okay...that was just a little vent of thoughts I've had recently. Aside from the momentary lapse of freaking out...I get so excited about my friends finally experiencing what they've dreamed about their whole lives. When I was shooting John and Christina's Stealth Shoot in November, I could barely hold back the tears enough to see sharply through the view finder ( I did, mind you...the pictures turned out great!). I LOVE that love has found these important people's lives and it boggles my mind thinking that one day, it might find me in the forever kind of way it's found them. :) On that note, here's a couple other shots from Dom & Gwen's engagement shoot that I really liked... just thought I'd share them with ya'all.



P.S. I'm still quite open for bookings in 2009 so if you're looking for a wedding or portrait photographer, please holla at your girl! And if you haven't checked out my website, please do! It's been live since new years eve 2008! Wooo! That's so cool to finally say...okay..I'm a nerd. Bed for me....website for you! 

Peace for Now

1 comment:

  1. Love the train tracks and sun flare...btw, stay single and young for as long as you can! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |