Saturday, March 28, 2009

Deep Thinking

Lately I've been doing a lot of pondering and searching as I read my friend Dane Sander's book Fast Track Photographer. There's a lot I've been trying to conceptualize in regards to my identity as a photographer and as a disciple... definitely not "before bed" kind of reading for sure. I'm still in the process of putting words to it all... 

So in the mean time here's a little bit of what my day looked like...

 I took a break from editing and pondering to take part in a "Socal Shootout" with some old friends and some new ones from all over Southern California. We went out to Fullerton and hiked through some beautifully flowered hills to a not so beautiful graffitied concrete storm channel. And together with some super fun and gorgeous models, we juxtiposed (did I just make up a word?) the two to create some pretty cool and funky fresh images this afternoon...











This is, by far, my FAVORITE from today...I LOVE the colors and this girl's style! YUM!


5 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there with you guys, may be next time. oh yea...you still rock sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl! You're quick!The pics look great. Remember to post some and the link to your blog on our group site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ain't no messin' with Kate. She's efficient! Fun hanging out girlie. Awesome images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome shots! Looking forward to the next shootout, a smaller one. Take care!
    =Matt=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you! Great shots!! Oh man, I have not taken mine off the camera yet!

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |