Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dogs

I've recently been on a house sitting adventure with Maggie and Reggie. Maggie's a "who know's what" and Reggie's a Dachshund ...  and I've definitely learned how much they are creatures of habit (including the morning ritual of wanting to use the doggy restroom..aka outside at 6:30am sharp.) and are much more needy than Figero. So...needless to say I've been there without Mr. Internet and not here working as I should be. 

This week, however, I'm STOKED because Thursday, Betsy's coming to town for a week to shoot Daniel and Heather's Wedding on Saturday. Aaand... not only is Betsy shooting with me, but she's joining my team of Jack Ratana and Christopher Kernutt to rock this wedding! Daniel and Heather are gonna have an entourage for sure! Can't wait to keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Kate rocked it out of the park, this wedding was so epic and Kate took charged and kicked butt!

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |