Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Latest Breaking News

So a couple weeks ago this guy named Ernie Castelo (an It's A Grind "everyday-er") comes up to me while he pours his steaming hot coffee at the counter... "So I was wondering if you would be interested in letting me do a story on your business."

Floored.

Me: "Sure...what does that mean exactly?"
Ernie: "Well, it would require a live interview...I'd ask you some questions about your business and how you started....and I'd like to get some of your best shots and some footage of you actually shooting a couple."

Floored.

Me: (stuttering) "That sounds amazing! Let's do it!"
Ernie: "Okay I'll email you with details later today. I'd like to get this done in the next couple weeks." He walks back to his computer.

So...that's how the initial conversation went and at that point...I didn't know what to do with myself. I was standing behind the counter with nothing left to do, but worry about hair and makeup and working out and clothes and what I would say.... all the things I don't think about unless I'M  GOING TO BE ON TV.

I'm still not sure of the exact details for all of you who read this in different countries or in different states, but the segment will be on ICTV-30 (the City of Irvine Channel... channel 30) on Wednesday, February 18th at 7pm PST. It will be airing everyday for a little over 2 weeks and after it airs on the 18th, it will be available online. So once it's all up and running, i'll post the link so all of you not in Irvine can see it too!

I'm super excited, but also super nervous because I'm not sure how I look or what I sound like...and frankly...I don't really remember what I said... :-/ So we'll see what happens...haha.

Here's some shots from the day... just some fun ones for Daniel and Heather to keep even though we already took some stellar ones at Angel Stadium in October...make sure you check them out!






5 comments:

  1. Um... don't worry - you will be awesome! Congratulations!!! That's great to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to see how God is blessing you through this :) I'm sure it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really awesome to watch them interview you and talk with you about your stuff! Thank you for letting us be your models!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOWW!!! That is SOO awesome and crazy and I am totally looking it up when it becomes available online! God is so great- wow.

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |