Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dominick and Gwen's "Will You"

It's been a while eh? Well YESTERDAY...I met Dom and Gwen....aka... "GWOM"...in Laguna around 12:30pm and we headed out to San Juan Capistrano to shoot their engagement pictures. I'm excited to announce that their official wedding date is May 30th, 2009!!! Hooray! I've known Gwen since 2003 and not only is she a good friend of mine, but she's been a role model for me as I went through the last years of high school and through college....so I was honored when she asked me to do her and Dom's engagement photos. Here's some of my favorite shots of the day...

I love this one because Gwendolyn is such a medieval sounding name...I know the famous princess is Guinevere, but everytime I hear her name, it reminds me of a princess...so I love this shot of her in the window because it's like she's in her castle :) ...and such a beautiful princess she is! Her prince charming must be a lucky guy huh Dom?



They were quite the silly couple to shoot...and this picture shows their more playful side...haha!

Vogue Wedding Shot? Love it!




reflections
I couldn't resist this shot...... silhouettes... love... blue sky...what could be better?
Okay...maybe a shoes shot could be better than reflections...again I couldn't help myself. Gwen is just too cute in her cowgirl boots and dress...and the step did say "Watch your Step" so let's all take a moment to watch Gwen's step... Ha!
How am I friends with such a beautiful lady? Good golly God did a good job!

It was a beautiful day for a shoot...and it was made even more beautiful by their love. I loved laughing and posing and chatting with them all afternoon. And I'm so proud to call these two awesome people my friends...who knew anyone could be so blessed! :)

6 comments:

  1. Kate,
    Great job. Very cool. I really like the last shot with the fence.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun with you and the pictures turned out beautiful! Thank you Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie hit it out of the park! so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you just keep getting better and better! i'm trying to spread the word amongst my to-be married friends. have a fabulous christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these!! I think my favorite is the sun burst one!! amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...love the feel of the whole shoot

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |