Monday, December 29, 2008

Brief Update

Hello again...I know...you're probably thinking Kate Noelle who? The past week has been a great Christmas vacation with family and friends...and the vacation isn't over yet! I'm currently in Breckenridge, Colorado with my family and we're bringing in the new year on the slopes! :) It hasn't just been a vacation though, I was able to spend an afternoon with Dom & Gwen (I blogged about that last time) and I was also able to do a spur of the moment wedding shoot with my new friend Ryel J! Blogging will be scarce until the first of the New Year, but that's because I'm putting the final touches to my website and my deadline is fast approaching! So look for the new and (hopefully) amazing www.katenoelle.com on New Year's Day 2009 and blog posts for the wedding and such will be up later next week! Enjoy your holiday with the friends and family and I can't wait to usher in a new year filled with new goals and new exciting adventures...and you! I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |