Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sneak Peek: Billy Jack and Alissa's "Will You" Stealth Shoot

So I'm STILL working on a bunch of things all at once... even this late, but I wanted to share my excitement that two very good friends of mine are ENGAGED!!!! :) Congratulations to Billy Jack and Alissa! I'm so excited for you and documenting this huge day in your lives brought me incredible joy... brought Stealthy tears to my eyes! :)

Here's my favorites from this Stealth Shoot.... more to come... I PROMISE!



2 comments:

  1. yeah Billy Jack and Alissa! congrats! fun pictures kate. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet! Great pictures! Congratulations Billy and Alissa! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! I've discovered recently that, in addition to photography, writing is a passion of mine and I've loved including you all in my personal journey this past year. So please feel free to read about my adventures, comment often, and enjoy my photos!"     - Kate Noelle | International Wedding & Portrait Photographer |